Madi had her 2 month checkup and shots today.
Weight 11 lbs 6 oz (75th%)
Length 23 1/2 inches (90th%)
Head circumference 35.5 cm
She did great with her shots. She cried a little right when they gave her the 1st shot, but stopped crying as soon as I picked her up. I was really worried about her shots because she woke up with a cold yesterday morning--no fever, just a stuffy nose. The doctor said it would be best to go ahead and give them. We are just giving her little noses saline drops for her stuffy nose so hopefully she will be cleared up soon. Thankfully, she doesn't seem to feel bad from her cold.
Iworked Saturday and Sunday to make up some time and also to get used to being away from Madi. It was so awful leaving her. I had a meltdown Friday night about it. Saturday morning I nursed her right before I left and then I went to work. Kirk watched her until Gigi and Aunt Alex got here. I knew that she was well cared for, but it was so weird not to be with her. Boy was I glad when it was time to go home for the day. It felt odd to be back in the operating room. I had 2 really good days at work and showed off Madi's pictures to everyone.
Sunday, I decided to try Madi's swimsuit (3-6 mths ) on her and I am glad that I did, because it is too small. I tried to find her one at Belk, and it was also too small. I am not sure what we are going to do, because I really want her to have a cute little swimsuit for the beach.




No comments:
Post a Comment