Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wow it's been a while since I posted!


Trying to get a good picture for Gigi


Mommy and Madi at Lacy Lodge



Posing on the hall tree at Mom and Papa's


Madi was saying "Enough pictures already"




Aunt Ali and Madi


Reading books with Papa sure is fun


Happy Girl


Sweet little feet


Santa Baby





Fun hat



Madi and Jessica



After getting bored in church...


1st time eating cereal



1st Santa visit


I like this Santa fellow

Ok, so I've been a little busy lately. I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted any pictures. Madi is doing great. She started eating rice cereal a few weeks ago and is doing really well with it. She is also eating oatmeal now. The pictures above are from a few weeks ago. I finally finished up with school. We had our reception on November 21. I got a certificate for graduating with a 4.o --Yay!!!
Madi did really well with Santa. She wasn't afraid of him at all. We got to go to MJ's on Main, a specialty shop in Gardendale for the pictures. It was great. There were no lines and the lady took lots of pictures.
We spent a few days in Toomsuba before Thanksgiving. Madi enjoyed getting to spend time with her family and she made her 1st trip to the Lacy Lodge! I was busy studying for boards, but we still had a really good time.

No comments: