Tuesday, April 14, 2009

9 month stats


Madi and Reagan at the Autism Awareness Walk


Curly Sue showing off how she can wave


Helping Mommy do the dishes



Madi's 1st Boston Baseball cap compliments of Stephanie





Please can I go outside with Bella?




Bella begging for food...the dog has no shame.



Madi did not want to share her peas









LET ME OUT!!!



Madi had her 9 month check up on April 3. She weighed 18 lbs (50th %), was 28.5 inches tall (btwn 75th and 90th%) and is doing great. She had to have her toe pricked to check her iron level and it was good. She is starting to slim down some since she is crawling everywhere. After her doctor appointment we went to Meridian to suprise Gigi and to watch Aunt Alex play ball. She did really good pitching and Gigi was so excited to see us. That night Madi developed a temp and I attributed it to teething. Unfortunately it wasn't just teething and it lasted from Friday night until Tuesday. Sunday her temp got as high as 104.3. SCARY!!! Monday I had to work so Gigi took the day off and came to babysit. We took Madi to the doctor that afternoon because her temp had climbed back to 103.1. Dr. Petit did a flu test and it was negative so he determined it was just a viral fever. Poor baby had a rough weekend.

Madi is into everything. She recently tried to get into the dishwasher while I was loading it. I now have to barricade off the laundry room when I am in there because Madi thinks that it is great fun to try to eat Bella's dogfood. She almost deleted some files on Kirk's laptop the other day. Luckily I caught her as the screen came up "do you want to delete these files?" When you tell her no no she just grins and keeps on doing whatever she wants. She gets mad when things don't go her way. She has a little temper. She is still a really good baby though. She now has 6 teeth. 4 up top and 2 on bottom. I can't believe that she already has that many teeth.

I had Madi's Easter pictures made at Whiddon Photography in Meridian, MS. She did NOT want to be too cooperative and she tried to pick up the poor bunny by his ears...sorry Mr. Bunny. Needless to say the bunny tried to not get too close to Madi after that. Madi and I walked in the Autism awareness walk on Saturday. Madi was not all to thrilled about missing naptime, but she did enjoy playing with her friend Reagan. She loves her morning nap and will usually nap for a couple of hours in the morning. After the walk we went to the church Easterfest and Madi had her 1st encounter with the Easter bunny. She actually did pretty good with him. She was so worn out that afternoon she napped for 3 hrs.

No comments: