Pop Pop and the girls
Madi and Campbell playing ball with Brandon officiating
Crawling in the ocean
Waiting on the waves
Madi and Campbell wishing they were on the beach
Mommy and Madi
Mimi with a lap full of babies
Very interested in the sand
Pretty girl
Madi and Carter
Mommy and Madi
Kirk and Me at Louisianna Lagniappe
Madi's 1st time to put her toes in the ocean
We took our Kelly family beach trip over Mother's Day weekend with Mimi, Pop Pop, Brandon, Scarlett, Carter and Campbell. We had such a fun time. There was never a dull (or quiet) moment with a 3 year old, 16 month old and 10 month old. Madi absolutely LOVED the beach. Kirk set up a big tent for her to play under in the shade and it was so nice because I didn't have to worry about her getting burned. Madi wasn't so sure about the ocean the 1st day, but she loved the sand from the beginning. She kept crawling off the blanket into the sand. She tried to eat a couple of handfuls. She also had a great time crawling into and out of the beach chair. This was Madi's 1st time to get in the big pool and she thought it was wonderful. She kicked and splashed and even tried to put her face in the water. I got her a springfloat with a canopy and she enjoyed her indepence in the float. She also had a lot of fun just kicking around in our arms and sitting on the steps playing. She had no fear of the pool. Madi was so sweet napping in the baby pool out on the beach. She took naps out there 2 days. This was a great time to go to the beach...it was not crowded and it was not that hot. We actually were able to go eat at Lagniappe on Sunday night with no wait. Thanks again Mimi and Pop Pop for babysitting. It felt so wierd to eat without having to feed Madi too. I had a wonderful 1st Mother's day! Kirk gave me 2 30 minute massage certificates to Belle la vie day spa, went on a long walk on the beach with Madi and me, took me to dinner at Louisianna Lagniappe and got me a free Mother's day icecream cup from TCBY.
While we were at the beach we of course got in some shopping at the outlets. I found some really good deals. Madi and I had fun shopping. She is a good little shopping buddy. I figure I might as well start her young :). We had perfect weather at the beach too. It did not rain on us at all while we were there. It was sad to leave the beach...Wednesday morning in the freezing cold OR I was definately missing the warm beach!!!
While we were at the beach we of course got in some shopping at the outlets. I found some really good deals. Madi and I had fun shopping. She is a good little shopping buddy. I figure I might as well start her young :). We had perfect weather at the beach too. It did not rain on us at all while we were there. It was sad to leave the beach...Wednesday morning in the freezing cold OR I was definately missing the warm beach!!!
Thanks so much Gigi and Gramps for taking care of Bella for us and thank you Mimi and PopPop for a wonderful beach vacation!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment