
Yummy water

Madi on the go

Inspecting the fire hydrant with Bella

No time to stop for pictures

Snack time with Reagan at the park

Madi and Maya

My big girl...sitting at the island eating her apple
Madi and I have been taking advantage of the beautiful spring weather we have been having lately. We have spent a lot of time at the park in the neighborhood as well as various parks around town. Madi especially loves playing with her friends Maya and Reagan at the park! The girls play really good together. We are also loving the longer days. We have been staying outside until 6 or 6:30 the past few days so when we come in Madi is ready for dinner, bath and bed! Madi also loves playing in the yard with all of her toys. Each day she picks something different to take for a walk...the wagon, her car, the big stroller or her jogging stroller...she has more modes of transportation that I do! She LOVES the outdoors...I think she gets it from her Gramps.
Madi loves her Bella. When I met Gigi on Tuesday of this week to get Madi back I took Bella with me and Madi was so excited to see her. That is one of the 1st things she asks for in the morning when she gets up too. Of course she loves to tell Bella no no. She and Bella take food and toys from each other but they are best buddies.




No comments:
Post a Comment