Today was Madison's 2 week checkup. She weighed 9 lbs 1 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. Dr. Petit said everything looked great. We don't have to go back to the doctor until she is 2 months old. They had to prick her heel today and she had a fit. Other than that she was a good baby. After the doctor Madison and I went on our first outing by ourselves. We went to Target to get a few things that we needed and Madi did great. She slept the whole time. We got her a cd player so we can listen to her cds.
This has been my first week home by myself with Madi. We have been going on daily walks around the neighborhood in her stroller. Yesterday I got really brave and took her and Bella on a walk. They both did great. Normally Kirk walks Bella and I push the stroller, but I decided to try to take them both and I was so proud of them.
Madi doesn't really like to nap in her pack-n-play, but she does really well napping in her swing and in her bouncy seat. She does like to lay in the pack-n-play and look at herself in the mirror. She knows she is a pretty baby :). She also enjoys playing on her floor playmat.
Gigi and Aunt Alex came to play with Madi on Tuesday. That was a big help to me, because Madi did not sleep good on Monday night. They watched her and let me take a good long nap.
This has been my first week home by myself with Madi. We have been going on daily walks around the neighborhood in her stroller. Yesterday I got really brave and took her and Bella on a walk. They both did great. Normally Kirk walks Bella and I push the stroller, but I decided to try to take them both and I was so proud of them.
Madi doesn't really like to nap in her pack-n-play, but she does really well napping in her swing and in her bouncy seat. She does like to lay in the pack-n-play and look at herself in the mirror. She knows she is a pretty baby :). She also enjoys playing on her floor playmat.
Gigi and Aunt Alex came to play with Madi on Tuesday. That was a big help to me, because Madi did not sleep good on Monday night. They watched her and let me take a good long nap.




1 comment:
Madi is simply adorable! We look forward to meeting her!
Post a Comment