Mommy and Madi
Aunt Ali sure is comfyto nap on
Future Miss America
Madi has had a very busy week. On Monday, Granny Smith came to meet Madi for the first time. Madi loved her Granny. She knew just how to hold her and love on her. Aunt Beverly and Gus came with Granny to visit. Monday night my sweet husband took Madi and me to dinner at Olive Garden. Madi was great--she slept the whole time.
Tuesday, Madi made her first visit to Gigi and Gramps. I took her and Bella. They both did great on the ride down and were great the whole visit. Madi of course had lots of visitors. Aunt Alison, Uncle Les, Justin, cousin Jessica and Bubba, Brooke, Mrs. Janet, Mr. Mike and Jacob all came to Gigi and Gramps to visit. We visited with Mom and Papa Coker on Tuesday evening and had a delicious lunch with them on Wednesday. Mom made me a Devil's Food Cake with white icing as my late birthday cake. Yummy!!!
The Future Miss America swimsuit that Madi has on was Gigi's when she was a little girl. It is 46 years old. Gigi, me and Alex all have pictures in it. Gigi was like the paparazzi with her camera. Madi has learned not to mind the flash. Madi had a great time with Gigi, Gramps and Aunt Alex and can't wait to go back. I am amazed at how good my little sister is with Madi. She hasn't changed a diaper yet, but other than that she is great.
We came back home on Thursday and Kirk sure was glad to see his girls. I don't think he knew what to do without us being here. We missed him too! Madi's cord finally fell off on Wednesday so Kirk and I were able to give her a real bath. As you can see from the pictures she hated it and screamed the whole time. Last night she did a lot better and actually seemed to enjoy it. Bella stood by the tub last night and Madi watched her the whole time. I can't believe my baby is a month old. Oh how time flies.
Well, I have to get back to studying while Madi is napping. I have a final on Tuesday. Wish me luck!





No comments:
Post a Comment