Sunday, July 27, 2008

1st visit to Mimi and Pop Pop's House






Kirk and I took Madi to Gardendale for the weekend. Kirk and Pop Pop played golf at Farmlinks on Saturday and Madi and I enjoyed a relaxing day with Mimi. Madison didn't really sleep well Saturday night, I guess she was just out of her routine. We really enjoyed letting Madison have some time with her grandparents.
This afternoon Madi had pictures made by Leigh Ann Shaw. Madi did really good. I did want some pictures of her sleeping, but she was wide awake. We did several naked baby shots and while Madi was naked she went to the bathroom all over me. I must say it was pretty funny. I can't wait to see all of the pretty pictures of our sweet baby. We also did some shots of her in her outfit that she wore home from the hospital.

No comments: