Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's a Girl!!!


Me and big sister Madi the day we found out!


Me 18 weeks 4 days pregnant (5/13/10)...the day we found out

Kirk and I found out May 13th that we are having another little girl. We have finally agreed upon the spelling of her name...Rylee Grace Kelly. Madi is very excited to have a little sister on the way. She loves to pat my belly and give it kisses and she already loves to buy things for Rywee...as she calls her. I am sure they will be the best of friends. Everything looked great on the ultrasound. I was measuring a few days ahead but the due date is still 10/10/10. Miss Rylee wanted to be difficult and I had to turn from side to side so we could finally see that she was a little girl...Stubborn already (imagine that!)
I am feeling great. I still get a little tired in the afternoons and I still love my naps, but the food aversions are basically gone and I just feel better. I love going on my walks and I have started back to the gym this week!

No comments: