Monday, September 20, 2010

Catching up


Happy Early Birthday Aunt Alex

e
Making Aunt Alex a birthday cake

I'm ready to bake!

future chef

Tailgating for the Penn State game


My little artist

Playdough fun

So I have been a little slow lately posting on my blog. We are all doing well. Madi had her 2 year checkup at the end of August and she got a great report. Dr. Pettitt was especially impressed that she was already potty trained. She weighed 27 lbs 9 oz (60%) and was 36 inches tall (90%). Of course we were well when we went to the Dr. on Friday and by Sunday we were at medcenter with pneumonia...not fun.
Madi enjoyed getting to spend labor day in Atlanta with Aunt Scarlett, Uncle Brandon, Carter and Campbell. We all had a great time and I wish we lived closer.
I am 37 weeks 2 days pregnant and I look like I am about to pop. Somedays Madi is excited about her baby sister and other days not so much. We'll have to see how it goes.

No comments: