Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly cards


Last years Christmas photo (oh how much by baby has grown since then)

Last years card that I chose to use from www.shutterfly.com




Pictured above is one of the many gorgeous Christmas cards found at the link below:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery


Wow, I can hardly believe it is already Christmastime. Oh how I love this time of year. I love the music, the decorations, the Christmas story and I absolutely love doing my Christmas cards. I have such joy in receiving and sending cards. Each year I work hard to find that perfect card. Shutterfly has so many wonderful options to choose from. My favorite cards are the 5x7 flat photo cardstock cards. I love how you can choose more than one photo for the card. This year with Madi and Rylee Grace I don't know if I can get them to cooperate for a photo together. I would love to do a picture of the two of them and one of each of them separately. Wish me luck:) That is going to be one of my goals next week when I have Gigi to help me.
Last year I used a single photo cardstock card from www.shutterfly.com and everyone loved it. I may be biased, but I think it was one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen. Madi looked like an angel on our card. Hopefully this years card will turn out just as perfect. Look for your card in the mail shortly after Thanksgiving.



No comments: